Certified Local Change Agent (CLCA) Foundation
26 Apr 2023
27 Apr 2023
Live Online - New Zealand time zone
Own location via Zoom, Loan laptops available
2 days, wkdays instructor-led 9-5, arrive from 8.30am first day
NZD$ 2,050.00 + 307.50 GST
expand descriptionThis is CC Learning's interactive two day course with a mixture of presentations, group practical activities, case studies and practice exam based on our top quality course materials. This APMG-International single level certification aims to teach the wider impacts of organizational change and how to help people adapt.
The price of the course covers:
- Exclusive CC Learning accredited pre-course and course material
- A copy of the official guide
- Foundation exam fee
- Lunches, snacks and beverages on each day of the course when attending live.
- Small class sizes - usually twelve people or fewer - so you get more time with the trainer
- Leadership and support from one of our top quality trainers
- Structured homework, Note that to ensure you achieve the best results possible you may be expected to complete homework.
- Develop the knowledge, tools and understanding necessary to help colleagues, managers and teams to
embrace and implement change successfully.
- Provide effective support to colleagues during organizational change.
- Support idea-generating activities such as the use of
simple process-mapping techniques.
- Develop local change plans which identify specific
changes and how best to introduce them.
- Mitigate resistance to organizational change.
On successful completion of this course you will provided with a never expiring certification.