WE WORK WITH…..
Please find her our list of official affiliates with whom we work to provide accredited training around the world. Also here are our ever evolving list of current partners and suppliers with whom we strive to maintain our quality level of service and products our customers expect and deserve.
Through our affiliate network we have trainers in most regions who are ready to deliver using our acclaimed course materials and accredited processes:
- P2E – providing training in Australia (SE Qld)
- Althris – providing training in Ireland
- Training and Consulting Centre Project PRACTICE – providing training in Russia
- Palmira Project Managers – providing training in Zimbabwe
- FlexiLern VA e.U. – providing training in Europe
- Meliotech – providing training in Botswana
If you would like to join our accredited affiliates and work with one of the best in the business, please inquire through the Contact Us page.
PARTNERS & SUPPLIERS
- AXELOS – we partner with AXELOS to bring you their globally recognized best practice certifications.
- APMG – The APM Group is a leading Examination Institute which accredits training and consulting organizations and manages certification schemes for a wide range of products.
- PeopleCert – a leading player in the global certification industry, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & management of globally recognised certification schemes and the delivery of their related standardized exams.
- Aspire Europe – we work closely with Aspire for provision of consultancy and course materials.
- Auldhouse – a leading provider of premier IT & techinical training in NZ; also a Microsoft partner.
- Momentum – providing human resource consultancy services to public and private sector clients and candidates in NZ, specialising in project/programme management
- Meetings on the Terrace – Central Wellington conference venue
- TSO – online shop specialising in providing official and regulatory publications and products
- Pure Print – provision of printing and distribution services for our courseware and promotional items
- LinkLogic – provision of distribution services for our courseware
- CourseSales – provision of a web-based administration software used to manage all of our course administration and sales.