Terms & Conditions: Attending events (training courses, workshops, conferences):
- Payment is due when we notify you we are holding a provisional booking
- Provisional bookings are held for a limited time; bookings are only confirmed after we receive full payment or an official purchase order to cover
- Joining instructions, including information about the venue, and any printed material are sent after you pay (allow 2-3 business days for delivery)
- CC Learning reserves the right to modify the course, alter or cancel course dates; we are not liable for the cost of any travel or accommodation you may have booked. Please make flexible arrangements
- CC Learning reserve the right to swap any live classroom training into Live Online or virtual classroom training (or vice versa) in the interest of all parties concerned. Delegates will not be charged any additional fee if the decision is made. In some exceptional circumstances the swap might entail an accredited e-Learning package
- Examination resits are at your cost
- If your course is invoiced to your place of work your examination results may be disclosed to your employer, if we receive a written request
- Please note that if sitting exams, they are provided by an external accreditation body (usually PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS or the APM Group) and you will be asked to set up a profile/login for their delegate portal to register for the exam sitting/s. You will need to provide official ID details which will be retained until further notice
- If you request your practitioner exam voucher more than 3 months after the completion of your training, there may be a surcharge due to exam price rises; please note any exam guarantee expiry date if purchased as aligned to course completion, not voucher dates
- Please note that your email address will be added to our Newsletter mailing list. Please contact us to opt out if you find you are not reading these monthly editions.
Cancellation and transfers If you cancel your place:
- More than 28 days prior to the start date = no charge however any credit may exclude the value of any digital/print material and/or exam vouchers issued, subject to supplier/exam institute terms.
- 28-14 days prior to start date = 50% of total course fee
- Fewer than 14 days prior to start date = 100% of total course fee
If you transfer to another course:
- 28-14 days prior to the start date = $350 penalty
- Fewer than 14 days prior to the start date = $500 penalty
- If you transfer to a later course that is a different version, fees may apply to cover new materials and administration
- If you transfer to a later course that is scheduled past the expiry date of any exam vouchers issued, you may be liable for extension fees charged by the exam institute
If someone else is to take your place on the course please contact us immediately. Please note for some certifications digital materials and exam vouchers issued may be linked to a personal login and therefore not transferable; additional purchases may be required.
Goods shipped (Printed books, course materials etc):
Returns policy - You may return any print materials within 10 business days for a full credit, if in “as new” condition.
Shipping - Your items should arrive within 5 business days following shipping in exceptional circumstances, we will notify you once items have been shipped.
Goods shipped (hard copy certificates)
Returns policy - We are unable to offer a refund on this purchase. If you have not received the item or the item is incorrect, a replacement item will be ordered. If you are not entitled to receive this product, we can hold this purchase until it is applicable.
Shipping - Your items should arrive within 6 weeks following shipping. We will notify you once items have been shipped.
Goods delivered electronically (Digital guides, PDF files, templates, etc)
Returns policy - We are unable to offer a refund on any electronic item once the item has been received (recognised by not receiving a bounced email) or you have clicked on the link. If, however you have not received the item, then a refund may be provided if requested within 7 days of your purchase. These do vary per supplier so please contact us.
Delivery - Your items should be received within 3 business days of placing your order unless advised otherwise.
- The exam guarantee includes one free virtual attendance on the next course of the same type plus one free non-transferable, non-refundable online exam voucher upon failing to earn a pass grade, for a specified delegate for a specified exam sitting
- Failing to schedule an exam or to attend a scheduled exam before voucher expiry does not constitute a fail
- "Failing" means attempting all questions on your exam and achieving a score that is, after any appeal, not considered a pass by the examination institute.
- The exam guarantee offers one course attendance and one free exam resit only, a further exam guarantee cannot be purchased
- The exam guarantee must be fully paid for in advance of sitting the exam
- To purchase, you must be attending a trainer led course facilitated by CC Learning, in the classroom or virtually
- You must have attended the full course before sitting your course exam and have completed all recommended preparation before attending and homework during the course.
- You must sit your exam within 1 month of the training completion regardless of the voucher issue or voucher expiry date
- The exam guarantee is not refundable unless the course place is cancelled prior to training attendance & exam voucher issue, and only transferable where a training course substitution has taken place
- Upon redeeming the exam guarantee, you must complete any new training attendance and exam resit within 6 months from the date of failing your exam
- The exam voucher will have its own terms and conditions from the provider
- Any new or additional materials are an additional cost and are not included in the exam guarantee
Terms & Conditions: E-learning
- Payment is due upon receipt of the invoice
- Joining instructions, including your login access details and any printed/electronic material are issued after the invoice has been paid (allow 3-5 business days for delivery)
- Delegate substitution - No delegate substitutions can be accepted for these packages
- Exam guarantees - are not available for these products
- Cancellation - No delegate cancellation can be accepted for these packages
- Delegate suitability for product - It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that all delegates should have read and understood the course outline – available on request
- Copyright - Copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all course materials shall remain the property of the courseware owner. You undertake that you will not copy or permit the copying of course material, nor permit their disclosure to a third party, nor use these materials to run your own course.
- Examination resits are at your cost
- If your course is invoiced to your your place of work your examination results may be disclosed to your employer, if we receive a written request.
- Please note that the exam vouchers are provided by an external accreditation body (usually PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS or the APM Group) and you will be asked to set up a profile/login for their delegate portal to register for/schedule the exam sitting/s. You will need to provide official ID details which will be retained until further notice.
- Credit card payment is subject to course placement availability
- In the case of refund for any reason, the credit card surcharge is non refundable
Filming: Note that at CC Learning events and courses, we may film or take photos for publicity, coaching and quality improvement purposes, as well as record sessions for remote access delegates. If you do not wish to be included please notify us in advance of attending the training.