Terms & Conditions: Attending events (training courses, workshops, conferences)
- Payment is due when we notify you we are holding a provisional booking
- Provisional bookings are held for a limited time; bookings are only confirmed after we receive full payment
- Joining instructions, including information about the venue, and any printed material are sent after you pay (allow 3 business days for delivery)
- CC Learning reserves the right to modify the course, alter or cancel course dates; we are not liable for the cost of any travel or accommodation you may have booked. Please make flexible arrangements.
- CC Learning reserve the right to swap any live classroom training into Live Online or virtual classroom training (or vice versa) in the interest of all parties concerned. Delegates will not be charged any additional fee if the decision is made. In some exceptional circumstances the swap might entail an accredited e-Learning package
- Examination resits are at your cost
- If your course is invoiced to your your place of work your examination results may be disclosed to your employer, if we receive a written request.
- Please note that if sitting exams, they are provided by an external accreditation body (usually PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS or the APM Group) and you will be asked to set up a profile/login for their delegate portal to register for the exam sitting/s. You will need to provide official ID details which will be retained until further notice.
- Please note that your email address will be added to our Newsletter mailing list. You are welcome to opt out by contacting us if you find you do not read these monthly editions.
Cancellation and transfers If you cancel your place:
- More than 28 days prior to the start date = no charge
- 28-14 days prior to start date = 50% of total course fee
- Fewer than 14 days prior to start date = 100% of total course fee
If you transfer to another course:
- 28-14 days prior to the start date = $350 penalty
- Fewer than 14 days prior to the start date = $500 penalty
- If you transfer to later course that is a different version, fees may apply to cover materials and administration
Substitutions If someone else is to take your place on the course please contact us immediately.
Goods shipped (books, course materials etc):
Returns policy You may return your goods within 10 business days for a full refund, no questions asked.
Shipping Your items should arrive within 3-5 business days following shipping in exceptional circumstances, we will notify you once items have been shipped.
Goods shipped (hard copy certificates)
Returns policy We are unable to offer a refund on this purchase. If you have not received the item or the item is incorrect, a replacement item will be ordered. If you are not entitled to receive this product, we can hold this purchase until it is applicable.
Shipping Your items should arrive within 6 weeks following shipping. We will notify you once items have been shipped.
Goods delivered electronically (PDF files, templates, etc)
Returns policy We are unable to offer a refund on any electronic item once the item has been received (recognised by not receiving a bounced email) or you have clicked on the link. If however you have not received the item, or the activation link has not been clicked then a refund can be provided if requested within 7 days of your purchase.
Delivery Your items should arrive within 3 business days of placing your order.
- Upon paying for the exam guarantee CC Learning offers one free exam resit voucher where you can sit the exam at a time/day and location of your choice. This is a remotely invigilated, computer based sitting.
- Each exam guarantee offers one exam resit only, a further exam guarantee can be purchased to a maximum of 2 exam guarantees
- You must attend the course within Australia and New Zealand
- You must have attended an accredited course with CC Learning
- You must attend your resit within 6 months from the date of failing your exam
- If you fail to attend your scheduled exam sitting, your voucher will be forfeited
- This exam guarantee is not transferable and is not refundable.
- You are allowed to change the computer based exam booking time/date/location up until 48 hours prior to your scheduled sitting, subject to availability
- Only the exam is included, additional training or materials are an additional cost
- If the exam guarantee has not been paid for it is not valid, if there is an outstanding order that has not been paid then the exam guarantee is not valid.
- Credit card payment is subject to course placement availability
- In the case of refund for any reason, the credit card surcharge is non refundable
Filming;Note that at CC Learning events and courses, we may film or take photos for publicity, coaching and quality improvement purposes, as well as record sessions for remote access delegates. If you do not wish to be included please notify us in advance of attending the training.