Goods shipped (books, course materials etc)
You may return your goods within 10 business days for a full refund, no questions asked.
Your items should arrive within 5 business days following shipping in exceptional circumstances, we will notify you once items have been shipped.
Goods shipped (hard copy certificates)
We are unable to offer a refund on this purchase. If you have not received the item or the item is incorrect, a replacement item will be ordered. If you are not entitled to receive this product, we can hold this purchase until it is applicable.
Your items should arrive within 6 weeks following shipping. We will notify you once items have been shipped.
Goods delivered electronically (PDF files, templates, etc)
We are unable to offer a refund on any electronic item once the item has been received (recognised by not receiving a bounced email) or you have clicked on the link. If however you have not received the item, or the activation link has not been clicked then a refund can be provided if requested within 7 days of your purchase.
Your items should arrive within 3 business days of placing your order.
- Upon paying for the exam guarantee CC Learning offers one free exam resit voucher where you can sit the exam at a time/day and location of your choice. This is a remotely invigilated, computer based sitting.
- Each exam guarantee offers one exam resit only, a further exam guarantee can be purchased to a maximum of 2 exam guarantees
- You must attend the course within Australia and New Zealand
- You must have attended an accredited course with CC Learning
- You must attend your resit within 6 months from the date of failing your exam
- This exam voucher is not transferable and is not refundable.
- If you fail to attend your scheduled exam sitting, your voucher will be forfeited
- You are allowed to change the computer based exam booking time/date/location up until 4 hours prior to your scheduled sitting, subject to availability
- Only the exam is included, additional training or materials are an additional cost
- If the exam guarantee has not been paid for it is not valid, if there is an outstanding order that has not been paid then the exam guarantee is not valid.
Please note that if sitting exams, they are provided by an external accreditation body (usually PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS or the APM Group) and you will be asked to set up a profile/login for their delegate portal to register for the exam sitting/s. You will need to provide official ID details which will be retained until further notice.
Please note that your email address will be added to our Newsletter mailing list. You are welcome to opt out by contacting us if you find you do not read these monthly editions.