Terms & Conditions: Attending events (training courses, workshops, conferences)
- Payment is due when we notify you we are holding a provisional booking
- Provisional bookings are held for a limited time; bookings are only confirmed after we receive full payment or an official purchase order
- Joining instructions, including information about the venue, and any printed material are sent after you pay (allow 3 business days for delivery)
- CC Learning reserves the right to modify the course, alter or cancel course dates; we are not liable for the cost of any travel or accommodation you may have booked. Please make flexible arrangements.
- CC Learning reserve the right to swap any live classroom training into Live Online or virtual classroom training (or vice versa) in the interest of all parties concerned. Delegates will not be charged any additional fee if the decision is made. In some exceptional circumstances the swap might entail an accredited e-Learning package
- Examination resits are at your cost
- If your course is invoiced to your your place of work your examination results may be disclosed to your employer, if we receive a written request.
- Please note that if sitting exams, they are provided by an external accreditation body (usually PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS or the APM Group) and you will be asked to set up a profile/login for their delegate portal to register for the exam sitting/s. You will need to provide official ID details which will be retained until further notice.
- Please note that your email address will be added to our Newsletter mailing list. You are welcome to opt out by contacting us if you find you do not read these monthly editions.
Cancellation and transfers If you cancel your place:
- More than 28 days prior to the start date = no charge however any credit may exclude the value of any digital material and/or exam vouchers issued, subject to supplier/exam institute terms.
- 28-14 days prior to start date = 50% of total course fee
- Fewer than 14 days prior to start date = 100% of total course fee
If you transfer to another course:
- 28-14 days prior to the start date = $350 penalty
- Fewer than 14 days prior to the start date = $500 penalty
- If you transfer to a later course that is a different version, fees may apply to cover materials and administration
- If you transfer to a later course that is scheduled past the expiry date of any exam vouchers issued, you may be liable for extension fees charged by the exam institute
Substitutions If someone else is to take your place on the course please contact us immediately. Please note for some certifications digital materials and exam vouchers issued may be linked to a personal login and therefore not transferable; additional purchases may be required.
Goods shipped (Printed books, course materials etc):
Returns policy - You may return any print materials within 10 business days for a full credit, if in “as new” condition
Shipping Your items should arrive within 3-5 business days following shipping in exceptional circumstances, we will notify you once items have been shipped.
Goods shipped (hard copy certificates)
Returns policy We are unable to offer a refund on this purchase. If you have not received the item or the item is incorrect, a replacement item will be ordered. If you are not entitled to receive this product, we can hold this purchase until it is applicable.
Shipping Your items should arrive within 6 weeks following shipping. We will notify you once items have been shipped.
Goods delivered electronically (Digital guides, PDF files, templates, etc)
Returns policy We are unable to offer a refund on any electronic item once the item has been received (recognised by not receiving a bounced email) or you have clicked on the link. If however you have not received the item, or the activation link has not been clicked then a refund may be provided if requested within 7 days of your purchase. These do vary per supplier so please contact us.
Delivery Your items should be received within 3 business days of placing your order.
- Upon paying for the exam guarantee CC Learning offers one free exam resit voucher to the nominated delegate upon failing to earn a pass grade, where you can sit the exam at a time/day and location of your choice. This is a remotely invigilated, computer based individual sitting.
- Each exam guarantee offers one exam resit only, a further exam guarantee can be purchased to a maximum of 2 exam guarantees
- To purchase, you must be attending a trainer led course facilitated by CC Learning
- You must have attended/fully completed an accredited course with CC Learning before sitting your initial exam for the guarantee to be valid
- You must complete your resit within 6 months from the date of failing your exam
- This exam guarantee is not transferable, is not refundable, and is only redeemable for the same exam sitting as you did not pass
- If you fail to attend your initial scheduled exam or your re-sit, your voucher will be forfeited at worst; at best, you may need to pay a transfer fee to re-schedule.
- You are allowed to change the resit exam booking time/date/location up until 4 hours prior to your scheduled sitting, subject to availability; a change fee will apply within 48 hours of the start time for PeopleCert sittings or within 24 hours for APMG sittings.
- Only the exam is included, additional training (other than the Practitioner level offer) or new materials are an additional cost
- If the exam guarantee has not been paid for before the initial exam sitting begins, it is not valid, and if there is an outstanding order that has not been paid then the exam guarantee is not valid.
- Credit card payment is subject to course placement availability
- In the case of refund for any reason, the credit card surcharge is non refundable
Filming; Note that at CC Learning events and courses, we may film or take photos for publicity, coaching and quality improvement purposes, as well as record sessions for remote access delegates. If you do not wish to be included please notify us in advance of attending the training.